[ExI] Poem

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jan 5 16:41:41 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj
Subject: Re: [ExI] Poem

On 5 January 2012 15:19, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 02:12:36PM +0000, Kryonica wrote:
>>>... Jason Silva serves busy people well by making his clips very short
and very, very dense.

>>... I've skimmed thousands of emails today, from hundreds of contexts.
>> No can do with multimedia... I'm too old for these slowtime things.

>...Exactly my sentiment. Even though I must admit that Jason Silva is both
concise and deserving. Stefano Vaj

The value of a particular forum is that they choose the shortest and densest
video, acting as a sort of editor, to guide the old and busy (such as me) to
only the most worthwhile video clips.  I can read way faster than anyone can
talk, but there is a small amount of extremely worthwhile video buried in a
lifetime of garbage, such as the fractals presented by  Silva.