[ExI] stossel on optimism

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jan 5 19:18:21 UTC 2012

Subject: Re: [ExI] stossel on optimism

2012/1/3 spike <spike66 at att.net>

>>.I like this guy.  It reminds me of myself:

http://www.creators.com/opinion/john-stossel/ideas-have-sex-and-we-re-better
-for-it.html

>.I have never thought much of Stossel. And, in case you hadn't noticed,
central planning at the corporate level is the operational foundation of
enterprise capitalism.Hard to miss, all those successes of central
planning.Best, Jeff Davis

{8^D  Thanks Jeff.  I have nothing against central planning, just as long as
it is done by big evil corporations, rather than by governments.  Actually I
have no problem with central planning by corporations of any size or any
position on the good/evil scale.  With big evil corporations, you have a
choice of working for them or not, and the choice of buying their goods or
not.  With governments, your choice is to play along or face their guns.