[ExI] Taxonomy of Human Enhancement

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Jan 9 20:39:14 UTC 2012

I'm not sure about the exact phrase "human enhancement", but "performance
enhancement" has been used for decades in discussions of enhancement in
sports and in intellectual pursuits. Prof. Michael Shapiro at USC has
written about this at least since the 1980s.

--Max

Max More, PhD
Strategic Philosopher
Co-editor, *The Transhumanist Reader*