[ExI] Dates for Alcor 2012 conference -- conflicts?

Adam A. Ford tech101 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:57:26 UTC 2012

In Australia there is :
a) The Humanity+ @Melbourne conference on May 4-6th 2012
b) The Singularity Summit AU, which will be held as part of National
Science Week on the 17-19th of August 2012 (also in Melbourne).

All welcome!

Kind regards,

Adam A. Ford
Singularity Summit Australia Coordinator
H+ Australia, H+ @ Melbourne Summit Coordinator

Mob: +61 421 979 977 | Email:  tech101 at gmail.com
<http://summit.singinst.org.au>

SinginstAU <http://www.singinst.org.au/> | Singularity
Summit<http://summit.singinst.org.au/>
(AU) | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Singularity-Summit-Australia/136972026316342?v=app_2344061033>|
Twitter <http://twitter.com/singsum_au> |
Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zMAiGcDHG8>| Singinst
media <http://singinst.org/media/interviews> (US) | H+ @ Melb
Summit<http://www.humanityplus.org.au/conference>
 (AU)

“The significant problems we face today cannot be solved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them” – Albert Einstein