[ExI] damien and barbara's book is on kindle

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jan 10 21:13:09 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Eugen Leitl
Subject: Re: [ExI] damien and barbara's book is on kindle

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:53:34AM -0800, spike wrote:

>> I think this "Kindle" is some kind of electronic device you young people
are...

>...My mum would be tickled pink to know she's considered young at over
70...

70?  HA!  Callow youth!  Full of youthful vigor is she!

Gene, is she single?

{8^D

These "Kindle" devices are lacking the ability to make notes in the margins!
Why, in my day, we carried our reading material, and when we saw an
interesting passage, we could just make the note right there on the margin
of the tablet with our mallet and chisel.