[ExI] Eden, deep memes, exodus from the Ape God

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:03:02 UTC 2012

On 16 January 2012 21:48, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Although I believe technically that there may have
> been more than one exodus from Africa.

Yes, absolutely. Only, all Sapiens come from the last one.
See<http://www.amazon.com/Before-Dawn-Recovering-History-Ancestors/dp/014303832X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326747407&sr=1-1>
Before the Dawn: Recovering the Lost History of Our
Ancestors<http://www.amazon.com/Before-Dawn-Recovering-History-Ancestors/dp/014303832X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1326747407&sr=1-1>
by
Nicholas Wade.

The "multiregional" evolutionary hypothesis seemed for a while to account
better for the degree of differences in humankind, in principle hardly
compatible with the limited time elapsed since,
but I am persuaded that this is made compatible with the "out-of-Africa"
hypothesis by the realisation that human races are the artificial products
of selective self-breeding by human cultures.

--
Stefano Vaj

<http://int.ask.com/web?siteid=10000861&webqsrc=999&l=dis&q=Nicholas%20Wade>