[ExI] Taxonomy of Human Enhancement

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Jan 17 16:46:49 UTC 2012

Hi John,

Yes, this is all true.  There is enormous material on this topic.

I am only looking for the phrase "human enhancement", not what it is.
I am in this field and have been for many years.  BUT no one has
clearly ascertained where the exact phrase originated in any reference
that I can find anywhere.  Over the past week, I was able to locate
two instances: one in AI at MIT and other other in gene therapy.

Unless you have a reference to something else, I am all set.

Many thanks,
Natasha