[ExI] cryonics info

david pizer pizerdavid at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:35:58 UTC 2012

The latest issue (June=July) of Venturist "News and Views" is now on our website.

Lots of new info with pictures.

Aschwin D. presents a very good review of Sebastian Seung's  "Connectome" which is a very popular book with cryonicists right now.

Mark P. has an interesting review of "Why Atheism will Replace Religion"  (by Nigel Barber, Ph.D.)

There is a review of the recent Venturist Conference, our first in many years.  Even a picture of a wild racoon trying to break into the event.  (Proving that supporting cryonics can be dangerous :=)

Take a look at   venturist.info    and then let us have your comments.

David P.