[ExI] electronic voting again

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:37:08 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:41 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM, spike  wrote:

> I don't understand, Spike. From an outsider's POV neither Romney or
> Obama will do anything to solve America's problems. So it doesn't
> matter who wins. Things will just continue getting worse in slightly
> different ways.

I see it as slightly different... I see it as Obama making things
worse at a break neck pace, and Romney making things worse somewhat
more slowly... I'd rather go to hell slowly than rapidly, but hey,
that's just me.

> The longer it carries on the greater the risk of civil disruption. But
> I don't see any signs of an alternative appearing.

We have had alternatives, like Ron Paul, but the establishment
undercuts guys like that before they have a chance to even get their
ideas understood by the masses.

-Kelly