[ExI] Artificial Battles was Natasha's brand new doctorate

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:06:11 UTC 2012

On 14 July 2012 19:49, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm... not exactly what I meant.  I don't strive to out-psycho the
> dominant psychopaths.

By the way, I suspect that the concept of psychopathy or sociopathy are
abused. An affected individual should by definition be somebody who is
dysfunctional in a given social context. Somebody who is perfectly adapted
to a given society can therefore hardly be considered one.

The "pathology", if anything, may of course still qualify the society
concerned. :-)

--
Stefano Vaj