[ExI] cybernetic hate crime?

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Tue Jul 17 19:28:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 06:07:14PM +0100, BillK wrote:

> As Schneier recently commented, we are living in a very temporary
> phase of our society.
>
> In 15 years the cameras will be invisible and everywhere. Everything
> will be recorded. And I mean *everything*.

Right. Everything. Like the insides of embassies, Fort Meade,
corporate boardroom, arms and drugs dealers, backroom deals
in Washington, and so on. All at your fingertips. You better
believe it, and would you be interested in that prime piece
of real estate in Brooklyn, perchance?

> Possibly we will become a very polite society.

Serfs are always polite. Lords, who own their asses, less so.