[ExI] types of cars and ethics

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Jul 26 21:44:58 UTC 2012

Dan wrote:.

> Sad to report, too, I had a friend who would be amongst
> those six percent. He once went out of his way to kill a
> rabbit with his car. And there were several occasions
> where he hit cats. Needless to say, we're no longer
> friends.

Good for you. :)

One of my friends worked in a lab with rats. His co-worker
enjoyed hurting/teasing the rats and my friend complained
to authorities, but nothing was done.  It was a state job,
and the guy hadn't done anything "wrong".  My friend
changed his work shifts to avoid the fellow. Said it was
*disgusting*.

Regards,
MB