[ExI] StemCells Inc.and Alzheimer's.

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:27:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for this comment, Keith.  I've been watching for news about
joint/cartilage regeneration.  Like this one:

http://www.technologyreview.com/biomedicine/25893/?nlid=3312

The remarkable success -- or apparent success -- of the above research
persuaded me that we could expect some unprecedented therapies in
short order.  But I hadn't heard that they had arrived.  This
"quietness" is particularly surprising considering the massive (a
gazillion arthritics waiting impatiently) demand.

Please tell us more about your wife's treatment, the prognosis going
in, and the results coming out.

(Now I'll read the rest of the posts in this thread.)

Need new knees and a new right foot.

Best Jeff Davis

              "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                      Ray Charles