[ExI] Atten: For any extropy technolibertarians -

Kevin G Haskell kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:33:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I love Max an Natasha, but I just want to let you know about the Facebook
group I moderate called "Technolibertarians."
https://www.facebook.com/groups/technolibertarians/

Please feel free to send a request to join.

I wanted to ask Max, Natasha, and anybody in here if they would mind if I
ever copy and pasted questions and answers that were written in here to
post in my group?  I haven't, yet, and could, but would that make anybody
upset?

I was an early Extropian, though not as early as Max and Natasha.  But I
still strongly think that people who support small government and
individual freedom should constantly remain a bug in the ears of those
Transhumanists who receive government money, and who would deign themselves
the new leaders of humanity, but who understand and sympathize with the
people who advocate smaller, more efficient government, and maximum
individual freedoms, remain a force to be heard an appreciated.

Technolibertarian-types need listservs, and all sorts of avenues, if we are
to be heard, and at least, survive.  Just wanted to let everyone know we
exist, and you are invited.

Best,
Kevin George Haskell

--