[ExI] Atten: For any extropy technolibertarians -

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Jul 31 00:51:15 UTC 2012

Quoting Max More <max at maxmore.com>:

> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Kevin G Haskell <kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I love Max an Natasha, but I just want to let you know about the Facebook
>> group I moderate called "Technolibertarians."
>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/technolibertarians/
>>

> I'm not sure I understand the "but" here.

Probably because I am not a libertarian and he assumes we are
connected at the hip. Frankly, I really don't like being pigeonholed
one way or another.  I mean -- who cares if a person is a
technolibertarian or a technoprogressive or technononpartisian or
technotranspolitical?!  As long as we all are for longer, healthy life
and support the technologies that will most likely bring this about,
why exclude each other?

Natasha