[ExI] Atten: For any extropy technolibertarians -

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Jul 31 02:52:18 UTC 2012

Interestingly enough I was asked to be involved with a political group out
of Russia and Israel. I'm considering it. It is nonpartisan and on the
platform of radical life extension. There is another competing group and it
will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

Nevertheless, I respect what Kevin is doing and I am confident I will be
involved as an "other".

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD

esDESiGN__1

Chairman,  <http://www.humanityplus.org/> Humanity+

Editor, The Transhumanist Reader: Classical and ContemporaryEssays on the
Science,
Technology and Philosophy of the Human Future

"The things one feels absolutely certain about are never true.  Oscar Wilde
(But is this true then?)