[ExI] Atten: For any extropy technolibertarians -

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:39:27 UTC 2012

On 31 July 2012 03:52, PJ Manney <pjmanney at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm with Natasha.  I'm not terribly one thing or another and have
> always resisted labels, yet I'm on this list.  And I do not want my
> comments taken out of context.

For the record, personally I do not care.

I do not write for a living, in spite of my narcissism I am not obsessed
with attribution, and given the couple of people who spend their life
monitoring anything I may write here or there in order to find juicy
morsels for their dossiers, I am used to weigh carefully my words, and be
ready to stand by them in any circumstance.

Accordingly, I welcome and encourage anybody who makes me the honour of
quoting or even "stealing" anything I may have said or published.

But I think that common courtesy requires respect for everybody's feelings
and choices in this respect.

--
Stefano Vaj