[ExI] Pistorius

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:40:03 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Stefano Vaj wrote:
> The crucial issue is that the word "natural" in this stance does not bear
> closer inspection. Certainly not with regard to modern athletes.

Especially with the genetically modified Chinese dolphin-human hybrids
this year. No drugs detected, but they communicate underwater with
clicks and get fish thrown to them after the race.  ;)

Then there is Phelps, that Australian champion swimmer that has been
bred to have flippers instead of feet (size 14) and hyper-mobile ankle
joints, so that he can whip his huge feet like fins.

I can't wait till 100 metres sprinters turn up with huge legs and tiny
bodies on top.

BillK