[ExI] Renting Room Near Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario So. Calif

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jun 6 23:05:04 UTC 2012

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of
natasha at natasha.cc
.

>> ...This is for the list to see so that n oon ewill think 'gene was a
weirdo!...  Natasha

>.Heh!  ... keep Austin weird. But I'm not so sure it is the same weird we
like to think of as out of the "normal" -- out of the universal normalcy.
But I get your point J  N

What if. a weird person is female?  Is she still a weirdO?  Or is there a
feminized version of the word?  And once we get that, perhaps it will shed
light on a related question: if a bathing suit made for racing is for women,
is it still called a speedO?  The world may never know.

{8^D

(.he said, tickling the tail of the mighty Extropy pun dragon.)