[ExI] Apocalypse Soon: Has Civilization Passed the Environmental Point of No Return?

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 8 17:34:45 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes

>...But no, that doesn't have the emotional release of, "we're all doomed
unless everyone does exactly what I say (which can't happen if my demands
are impossible to fully satisfy)"...  Adrian

Ja, and the way it often comes across is that we are doomed even if we do
exactly as the person says, because they were telling us we were at the
point of no return some time ago.  So, OK then, no return it is.  Forward we
go.  Let us look at the changes coming and deal with them.  We can deal with
them, even if we cannot maintain the current climate indefinitely.  Climate
change will not kill everyone nor every beast and every change will not
necessarily be a bad thing.