[ExI] Of Flying Cars and the Declining Rate of Profit

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:05:18 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, F. C. Moulton <moulton at moulton.com> wrote:
> On 06/19/2012 07:50 AM, Kelly Anderson wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:02 PM, F. C. Moulton <moulton at moulton.com> wrote:
>>> On 06/18/2012 08:41 AM, Keith Henson wrote:
>>>>
>>>  For example ... against Same Sex Marriage yet falsely
>>> claims to be libertarian.  I am getting really sick and tired of
>>> conservatives claiming to be libertarian.
>>
>> Fred, I'm unaware of this being a litmus test for being a libertarian.
>>
>> Here's a libertarian idea for you...
>
> Kelly
>
> Did you bother to read and understand the article for which I gave a
> URL?  Your reply to me indicates that you have totally misunderstood the
> point I was making.

Sorry if I misunderstood Fred, but I thought the point you were making
was separate from the (very long, pretty boring) article. Your
complaint seemed to be that you did not like conservatives pretending
to be libertarians, and your example was some of them not supporting
same sex marriage. My counter point being that I know of no
requirement for libertarians to support same sex marriage.

If you want to try again making your point, then I will try again to
address it, but I thought I was addressing a side issue that had
nothing to do with the original article of the thread.

-Kelly