[ExI] biology question please

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:20:44 UTC 2012

Spike,
sperm is produced by germ cell that are (from wiki)
Within the seminiferous
tubules<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seminiferous_tubules>

   - Here, germ cells <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_cells> develop
   into spermatogonia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatogonia>,
   spermatocytes <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatocytes>,
spermatids<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatids>
    and spermatozoon <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatozoon> through
   the process of spermatogenesis. The gametes contain DNA for fertilization
   of an ovum[6] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle#cite_note-5>

   - Sertoli cells <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sertoli_cells> - the true
   epithelium of the seminiferous epithelium, critical for the support of germ
   cell development into spermatozoa. Sertoli cells secrete
inhibin<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhibin>
   .[7] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle#cite_note-6>

   - Peritubular myoid cells
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myoid_cells> surround