[ExI] Asteroid search mission looking for funding

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sat Jun 30 10:55:54 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:44:28AM +0100, BillK wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Eugen Leitl  wrote:
> > Thanks Tom -- can you please post full text in future as well
> > as the hyperlinks?
> >

> Breaks BBC copyright rules.

Rules are there to be broken.

> Links are allowed, but not reposting articles.

And the result is:

404 - Page Not Found

This might be because you typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces.

It is possible that the page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.

Please click the back button to try another link.

Or

    Visit the BBC News Home Page.
    Visit the BBC Sport Home Page.
    Explore our full list of sites and services.

> Besides, going to the linked article lets you read all the comments as well.

Or nothing at all, because the link has expired.