[ExI] Wireless technology jump.

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:20:30 UTC 2012

Checking the paper behind it...there was some crosstalk/overlap at some point -
see http://ej.iop.org/images/1367-2630/14/3/033001/Full/nj400111f2_online.jpg -
so I'm not sure if "potentially infinite" is justified here.  But even
if it merely
doubles or triples the bandwidth available, that's still quite an advancement.