[ExI] Eliminate people to reduce 'warming' and 'save Earth?"

*Nym* nymphomation at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:17:05 UTC 2012

On 13/03/2012, Kevin G Haskell <kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we need to not just stop, but reduce human population in order to stop
> the "warming of the Earth in order to save it?"

Perfectly reasonable suggestion & one that many of us have been
practising for decades.

> Your Gaian worshipers at work:

Linked page contains no mention of  'gaia' nor any mention of
religion. Neither does the article suggest 'eliminating people'.

'Support policies that limit human numbers' does not usually mean
anything more coercive than educating women and allowing everyone
access to birth control technology.

> Technolibertarians at groups.facebook.com
> and
> Singulibertarians at groups.facebook.com (C.H.A.R.T.S)

Hahaha, no political bias there then!

Often commentators say that science fiction is not about the future
but about the present. With a lot of transhumanists I sometimes wonder
if they are not about the future either, but more concerned with
promoting the interests of the 1% in our present time.  Phony concern
about 'christian' 'values issues' is the other way of dividing and
ruling the proletariat, as any fule kno.

HTH

Heavy splashings,
Thee Nymphomation

'If you cannot afford an executioner, a duty executioner
will be appointed to you free of charge by the court'