[ExI] Eliminate people to reduce 'warming' and 'save Earth?"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:28:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM, The Avantguardian
<avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

This is a thought I've had for years...

> This has the problem of giving irrational people a huge reproductive
> advantage. In the parlance of biology, you are *selecting* for stupid
> people. You really want results? Have the Pope tell people that God
> has had second thoughts about the "be fruitful and multiply" thing.
> THAT might do the trick. In the mean time, I feel the need to urge
> the smart to breed too. Lest everybody thinks they can outsource being
> smart to China.

I've read accounts suggesting tax credits for smart people to have
children.. can't remember if it was fiction or just a hopeful
suggestion. Or perhaps both.

> Tell me about it. If you want a revolution in the middle-east, then
> don't smuggle them guns, smuggle them birth-control pills instead.

Serious question... would that result in you being subjected to many
years in prison or capital punishment under Sharia law?

> But in the long run, we are going to need more living area plain and
> simple. I suggest not waiting until the earth is as hot and crowded as
> a space capsule before we start moving.

As the smart people begin to leave earth, that will leave behind only
the dumb and lazy. There was a lovely piece of science fiction I saw
not too long ago about that... Ah, "Masters of Science Fiction" --
"The Discarded" I believe it was where they discussed that...

-Kelly