[ExI] Jaw-dropping CWRU Alzheimer's breakthrough?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:56:54 UTC 2012

Spike, you might want to try medical marijuana.  If you don't live in a
state where it's medical, there tend to be other ways too.  I am reminded
of a story told to me by the mother of an ex-ExI-ite that involved her
mother with Alzheimer's eating medicinal marijuana edibles.  I don't
remember the details so well but it had improved her speech abilities.
 Marijuana use has been correlated with decreased beta-amyloid as well.

It also has had an exceedingly good and long-term test bed of subjects.

It ALSO is certainly cheaper per dose than forgoing insurance to buy a
paltry amount of bexarotene for five grand.

Just a suggestion.  Consider the fact that guinea-pigging chemotherapy
drugs with new doses, target effects, and ROAs is *incredibly serious* (not
to mention potentially dangerous) business.