[ExI] Alcor-40 2012 Conference

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon Mar 19 06:16:04 UTC 2012

Since I now seem to be receiving ExI-Chat messages again, I want to give
everyone a heads-up on the Alcor conference coming up this October. The
Alcor Life Extension Foundation has been in existence for 40 years now (and
I've been a member starting 26 years ago). Since it's been five years since
the last conference, this seems like an especially good time to hold
another. I aim to make this one different and stimulating to anyone
interested in cryopreservation, life extension, and related issues. I'll
have some speakers to announce before long, but the basic information is
here:

http://www.alcor.org/blog/?p=2492

I hope to see some old friends and people I still know only by name on this
email list.

--Max

--
Max More, PhD