[ExI] bees again

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Mar 23 00:51:10 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] bees again

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>> I thought the link to neonicotinoid insecticides was pretty strong, and
established years ago.

>...Only in Europe. That's why Germany, Italy and France have banned them.
The suspicion is that the USA is protecting Monsanto, Dow, DuPont and Union
Carbide and refusing to ban them.
<http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2010/11/467782.html>  BillK

Owww, damn, now I am pissed offwardly.  I like bees, bees are my friends,
don't like to see harm come to them.  To see two bees within a pace of each
other, both stunned and unable to fly, along with the three negative results
for parasites this season and two dissections without finding tracheal mites
all point to a pesticide.  Parasites or viruses wouldn't strike both beasts
right there together at the same time.  But a pesticide would.  I have a
mind to report this observation to my bee forum.