[ExI] Mike Treder is missing

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:03:30 UTC 2012

2012/3/23 John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com>

> I am just so relieved that Mike is alive!!!  I was convinced that his
> robbed corpse would be found somewhere.

This may be a cultural thing, but I have always been neutral.

In principle, if one gets lost, it may be voluntary or involuntary, no real
way to tell until some evidence comes up.

Of course, it is reasonable for family and acquaintances to file a
"missing-person" report, just in case. If it *is* voluntary, and the
individual concerned does not welcome the publicity possibly involved, he
had better to prevent somebody.

--
Stefano Vaj