[ExI] The NSA's new data center

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Sat Mar 24 15:28:29 UTC 2012

Eugen wrote:

>And of course there's a funny correlations with recording lacunes and
>when people come to harm when LEOs are present. Or when the inmates
>engage in some extrajudicial punishment as proxy.

I could envision that being taken by courts as rebuttable evidence of police
or custodial misconduct.

For inmates, I'd like mandatory live streaming to public web channels.

(A publicly available real-time stream of LEO is a problem, since their work
often depends on ne'er-do-wells being unaware of their location or presence.
That's already an issue, thanks to rubbernecking and press coverage.)

-- David.