[ExI] experiment regarding ethical behaviors vs status

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 28 04:57:12 UTC 2012

>. On Behalf Of John Grigg

>.I totally agree!  : )  In fact, I once did my own "niceness test" on
Anders, right in your home during Extropy 5, and he passed with flying
colors.  I totally bogarted the living room pc, to email lots of friends
about the conference!  I must have made poor Anders wait a good half hour
before I turned the computer over to him, despite his very polite requests.
Anyone else would have choked me or broken a chair over my head, but Anders
simply inquired about my finishing soon a few times, with the last request
sounding just a little anxious.John

Ah yes the bad old days when I had only two computers and a dial-up modem
for internet.  Now I have four computers, three of which are young and
competent, and cable.  The thing you should have mentioned is that Anders
was pitching at that conference and had actual work to do, whereas you were
merely goofing around.  {8^D  I too thought Anders' self-restraint was
admirable and far beyond what is expected of mere mortals.

John thanks for the reminder of good times man.