[ExI] Uploading Swindle (was Re: Finally!)

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:47:44 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 May 2012, Kelly Anderson wrote:
> Ho ho! When this day comes and I am still alive, I will
>
> A. be able to upload on my own terms

So, if I understand your objection Tomasz, your real objection to
uploading is that you want to upload to proprietary equipment with a
self sufficient security system, and you feel very uncomfortable
uploading to the cloud... does that about sum it up?

So it's not uploading itself that you really have the huge problem
with, it's the details of where the physical computing device is.

-Kelly