[ExI] dogs and chocolate... was RE: Uploading Swindle (was Re: Finally!)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun May 13 07:06:54 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM, spike wrote:
> Don’t try this at home.  Woofy was OK because he was a big dog, but
> chocolate is nearly poison for dogs in general.  They will eat it eagerly,
> but if you give them very much it is bad news indeed.  Had he been a little
> dog, the outcome might have been double plus ungood.

Cats as well react badly to the theobromine in chocolate.

It is not just the size of the dog that matters. Depends on how
allergic they are as well and on how much theobromine is in the
particular brand of chocolate.. Some big dogs can have a bad reaction
just from licking chocolate.



More information about the extropy-chat mailing list