[ExI] De-Orbiting Gold

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun May 20 06:22:07 UTC 2012

Nothing.

What the common analyses miss is that this sort of thing is
even possible, let alone practical.  They think the deceleration
must follow the same rules as every previous deceleration -
which means launching specially designed hardware up, in
order to bring this down.

They may argue about how you're going to decelerate this -
ignoring that, since it's roughly shaped metal anyway,
lasers could do the trick.