[ExI] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:34:04 UTC 2012

I think Linked in has a bug. It bit me last week. I used the feature to
invite selected individuals that I had emailed in the past. It let me
select which individuals to send the invitation to, then promptly ignored
the selected set and rather sent the invitation to EVERYONE I had ever
emailed, including mailing lists, ex wives and various other people.

So I don't think this was malicious, nor do I think it's the last time
we'll see this.

So for now, I would advise everyone to avoid using that particular linked
in feature.

-Kelly