[ExI] pets, mirrors and cryonics

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:32:51 UTC 2012

"Question please pet owners: are you willing to share how your pet reacts
to its own image?"

Not at all. My Sacha is the sweetest doggy in the world, but does not show
any reaction to her image in the mirror. But then, dogs rely on smell as
much as they rely on sight, perhaps more. I guess dogs would react
differently to some kind of olfactive mirror that echoes their own smell
back.

By comparison, my daughter started to recognize the little girl in the
mirror when she was 9 or 10 months old.