[ExI] Gifted children

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Nov 6 21:33:15 UTC 2012

Heh. My daughter was selected for such a university
sponsored program. She went for a couple weeks (as I
recall) to work with the super computers there at the
university. It was a great honor.

Unfortunately she was the only girl and they had her
getting the soda pop and snacks, not working with the
computer. She was very unhappy, but got over it when she
was introduced to heavy petting.

Shall we say I was not pleased?

Regards,
MB

ps. My son was also selected for the gifted program in his
school district. It consisted of being driven to another
school one morning a week for a 1 hour program and then
driven back to the home school.