[ExI] Gifted children

Sondre Bjellås sondre-list at bjellas.com
Thu Nov 8 11:36:45 UTC 2012

Robot Odyssey looks awesome, have a look at this newspaper clip from 1984
with the Atari MindLink System... have we improved since then?
http://books.google.com.au/books?id=yC4EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA35&dq=robot+odyssey&hl=en&sa=X&ei=bKAgT_3xJu-WiQfszdXaBA&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=robot%20odyssey&f=false

I'm going to see if I can develop a simple game similar to this that uses
robots and logic. Thanks for the replies everyone :-)

- Sondre

Sondre Bjellås
http://www.sondreb.com/