[ExI] unanimous decision, was: RE: An old skeleton tumbles out of the list closet

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 14 23:17:22 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of spike

>...  If there are exactly zero non-Obamas out of that 19,605 votes, then
the result is bogus.  What I want to know is in those 59 divisions, are
about twenty, or are there exactly zero, non-Obama votes.  spike

It would be even more interesting if we discover that in those 59 divisions,
there is exactly one non-Obama vote, one.  We know how to explain about 20,
we know how to explain exactly zero.  But how would we explain it if there
is exactly one non-Obama vote of 19,605?  The next questions are obvious: is
that dataset available?  Where?