[ExI] A small step towards brain emulation

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:17:00 UTC 2012

Anders "the probabilities get serious for decent uploads around 2050,
and merely working ones in 2037"

This sounds like sweet music to me, especially because there is a
little possibility that I am still alive in 2050, and a more solid
possibility that I am still alive in 2037.

But my gut feeling is that it will take longer, perhaps much longer.
Perhaps the first experimental uploads around the end of the century.
I hope I am wrong, and I would love to hear solid arguments in support
of Anders' timeline.