[ExI] Vegetative patient free of pain

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 21:19:38 UTC 2012

On 25 November 2012 19:00, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
> Yes, this!  The right of choice is a vital thing - because
> *you* can't see completely what *I* see, and *your*
> decisions will not be based exactly on what *mine* will
> be.

I would like Natasha, who appears to be quite into the Longevity
Party, to tell us what she thinks.

Should the Longevity Party, eg, demanding that social services be
established in order to persuade people to choose longer lives, or the
relevant costs could be better invested in developing technologies
allowing those interested to live even longer?

--
Stefano Vaj