[ExI] atheists on the elevator

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Nov 29 14:52:54 UTC 2012

For the moment, do let me put aside my attitude towards the bastards that
set this up.  Watch a couple of them and I have a question for you:

http://vod.io/bNSwB/

What if you are a hardcore atheist, and you are the victim of this?  Would
you react differently from these people?  I think I would.  I would freak
out of course, but I seriously doubt I would shriek or do any of these
graphics these people did.  I honestly think I would look around after the
girl is gone and try to figure out how the thing was done.