[ExI] Religions are not the ultimate cause of war

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:11:36 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM,  Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:

snip

> "There is No, God"

Least we forget that the meme mashup that gave us Extropians and this
list, the Singularity version is

"There is no god . . . .Yet."

> I am apalled, apalled that nobody reads my machiavellian and genious
> explanations. If you did, your mind would stop wandering around bonobos
> and you would know that the naming battle went quite well for you :-).
>
> However, you are a bit handicapped sometimes - like, in a critical moment
> you will have to cry loud "Oh No!". I guess this isn't what your
> Significant Other would like to hear.

Heh.

Say something really stupid on a mailing list, or even something
politically incorrect and the thread will go on for weeks.  Sensible
postings often end a thread.

Last night I was looking at a story I wrote while in jail and really
bent out of shape at cults, religions and governments.  It is non PC
to the max and might cause riots or worse if it got out.

Keith