[ExI] riots again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:12:27 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  So you think the USA is trying to "subdue the Middle East" for good and
>> noble reasons .
>>

> > Hell no; for purely selfish and ignoble reasons.

Good, your response was clear and unambiguous, then logically you must
believe in one of 2 things:

1) Wanting Western Civilization to continue is purely selfish and ignoble.

2) Eliminating the oil from the Middle East will not cause the fall of
Western Civilization, so the reason it tries so hard to "subdue the Middle
East" remains a mystery.

So which do you believe? I hope you can give another clear and unambiguous
answer.

  John K Clark