[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Oct 5 16:27:11 UTC 2012

Il 04/10/2012 18:23, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> On 3 October 2012 03:20, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it
> <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>> wrote:

>     Elimination of oil will not determinate the fall of Western
>     Civilization, we can live using nuclear reactors (fission, fusion,
>     hybrid, LENR or whatever.)
>     Elimination of oil would not cause China/Japan/Asia to fall either,
>     they would do the same.
>     Elimination of oil will cause the fall of Islam.

> Hey, this is why enlightened - or at least prevident - muslims (ie,
> Iran) are switching to nuclear themselves. :-)

They are enriching Uranium to >90%, now.
This can only be used for nuclear submarines or nuclear bombs.
When you couple this with all the rhetoric about "wiping out Israel",
funding terrorism abroad (like Argentina or Iraq), repressing their own
people inside, I suggest it would be wise to listen to them seriously.

Usually a killer announce his goals to the victim. It is often the
victim that doesn't take them seriously enough. Many Muslims remember
the prophecy of Mohammad about how Rome will fall after Constantinople
to them. Maybe Italy is not high in their bullet list, but it is in
their bullet list. All the world is in their bullet list.

Then, if Iran does what it say it will do, I suggest they will not be
much deterred from doing it again to others if they profited from the
first. Then, obviously, all other governments around the world will be
forced to start their own nuclear program for self-defense.

Saudi Arabia will lease a load of nukes from Pakistan, Taiwan and Japan
will become nuclear powers in a matter of months; Brazil, Argentina
would need little more.

It is no good when these weapons start proliferating, because the chance
someone use them increase considerably and also the chance one fall in
the wrong hands.

Then we will be in the Wretchard Second Conjecture scenario and
government will be forced to do awful choices under the pressure of
their people's pitchforks.

Mirco