[ExI] riots again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Oct 6 20:46:15 UTC 2012

Il 06/10/2012 18:45, Charlie Stross ha scritto:

> Pretty much. They're poverty-stricken bumpkins from one of the
> poorest countries on the earth, with a total population about equal
> to the Netherlands. The entire Arab world is, again, pretty damn poor
> -- especially if you subtract the oil.

The point is:
"They are poor, so they are a worth nothing, able nothing and just have
a lucky strike".

Yes, I'm one racist xenophobe and you are not.

Mirco

P.S.

Have you considered to write a novel about Mohammad criticizing him?

"I'll grant you they're hateful and unattractive, but a threat? Not really."

If it is true, you should have no problem to do so.