[ExI] Off topic?

Kevin G Haskell kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:01:50 UTC 2012

On Oct 7, 2012, Max More wrote:

>>Kevin's suggestion was rather surprising... As Spike noted, this list has
always covered a wide range of extropic, transhumanist-related topics. This
is not intended or designed as a tightly-focused forum.

James: Those Extropy focus groups are long gone (as far as I know).

--Max<<

Okay, Max. Thanks  for the clarification.  I know a great amount of
wonderful discussion and ideas are produced, here.  I just was'n't sure if
a another great group was under threat of dissolution...however they seem
to happen whenever and wherever they pop up over time.

It isn't that I saw any weakening, here.  I just don't want to see it
happen.  Too good of a group of thinkers, here.

Best,
Kevin George Haskell>>

--
 * Tweet me on Twitter! - @*KevinGHaskell