[ExI] Alpha Centauri

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:32:36 UTC 2012

On 19 October 2012 20:16, Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see that as a problem.  I believe that any number of millions
> would love to get the hell off this moron planet, where they are
> treated like cattle by the Mafia sovereignties and their dictatorial
> ruling elites.  A poll needs to be taken to answer the question.

I am not sure about all that, but certainly a way to promote lengthy, awake
space travel is to present it as seasteading.

If an island is fine, a floating island is also fine, why a large enough,
self-sufficient spaceship wouldn't? And your sect/culture/civilisation/clan
of Randians has indeed a long-term grand project for their descendant and
group survival.

--
Stefano Vaj