[ExI] Convergence

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 15:12:52 UTC 2012

On 26 October 2012 21:59, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> JA!  I have long suspected this, Stefano.  All my predictions are right
> on, but they never turn out that way: the future keeps going off course.
> It’s the future’s fault!

I do not know if and in what degree this is tongue-in-cheek, but, hey,
isn't it true in a sense? Because the "future" is not something which
happens irrespective of the will, perseverance, stamina and creativity of
those expected to *make* it happen...

How many "impossible" feats in history have been achieved, and how many
goals within reach have been failed simply owing to the inadequacy of the
latter?

So, I would not say perhaps that "it is the future's fault", but certainly
*may* be the fault of the present when promisses or expectations have not
been met.

--
Stefano Vaj